Using makeup when you have oily skin can be troubling occasionally. I know because I have extremely oily skin myself, so I am constantly looking within the mirror every couple of hours to see if my nose is glaring. I’ve asked my dermatologist if there is anything he could prescribe to suppress the creation of oil, and unfortunately his response was “no”. He did point out that I will still look good at half a century old, which does help the situation.
Over the years I’ve learned how to cope with some very beneficial products and tips that I’m sure will manage to benefit you as well:
1. Blot powder – This is a wonderful item that I carry around with me everyday in my purse. It appears in a compact with a powder puff, much like sheer powder. Rather than touching up with กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alice or sheer powder, I prefer blot powder. It’s translucent, and so i can eliminate the oiliness without caking more makeup onto my face. Another advantage is that my makeup lasts longer because I’m not reapplying it through the day.
2. Blotting papers – These can be found anywhere – from beauty supply stores to cosmetic counters. These are small oil-absorbing sheets of paper that can come in a small package that you simply can easily carry around along with you through the day. All you have to do is dab the oily parts of your skin – usually the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. The papers will absorb the oil without leaving a powdery substance on your own face or removing your makeup.
3. Oil-control lotion – You can purchase this at just about any cosmetic counter. It’s very easy to utilize and also you can put it on under กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alice. Just dab a bit on the oily parts of the face and blend outward. It controls shine and provides a matte finish. Most oil-control lotions work really well, but you may have to reduce the use if you find that the skin gets dry and starts flaking.
4. Facial Tissue – When everything else fails, grab a sheet of tissue paper! Besides utilizing a blot powder, facial tissue is another product that I personally use throughout the day as well. Most are 2-ply, nevertheless it works better should you separate them and use 1-ply. They’re almost as useful because the blotting papers, and a lot cheaper too! Try to avoid buying ones which have fragrance or กระดาษซับมัน as it may irritate the skin and cause breakouts.
5. Cleanser/Moisturizer – Neither of these will absorb oil or block out the production, but they should be a part of your daily skincare routine. Always decide on a cleanser that is oil-free, and there are some great ones that have been specifically made for oily skin. Your moisturizer needs to be water based with SPF15 or greater and be called “noncomedogenic”. Your cleansing and moisturizing routine jdqypf be implemented morning and night in order to avoid clogging pores.
6. Foundation makeup – Ought to be labeled “oil free” to stop adding unnecessary oil to your face. Because I love a matte look, my everyday foundation contains powder, and comes in a powder compact. Foundation that is water-based or oil free come in various shades for most cosmetics lines, so you should not have trouble finding one that is right to suit your needs.